Stay Connected with our Newsletter
How to Preview a Project
1. Log into your EDASurveys account.
2. On the Home Page, click on Projects folder on the upper left-hand side.
3. Within the Projects folder, you have the option to select Projects or Archived. The Projects tab will show current and total number of projects.
4. Hover over the project you would like to view and click View Project.
5. Once Viewing Project, you can select Preview option on the righthand side.
6. Once you click Preview, this screen will appear to provide your survey start and helpful information to complete the survey. Click Start Survey to preview the content of the survey.
7. Once Start Survey is selected, survey demographics and questions will populate in preview the survey. This screen shows total number of questions in your survey. You can scroll through the questions and survey using the arrows on the righthand side to Preview the full project. The numbers on the bottom row demonstrate which question number is selected for preview.
The #1 reason mergers and acquisitions fail is culture clash. Request access to our EDA Surveys platform to begin building a better culture
Schedule a chat with one of our expert coaches
To speak with an EDA professional, please fill out the form. Be sure to identify a solution or product you are interested in pursuing. We look forward to speaking with you!