Stay Connected with our Newsletter
How to Find Questions in Library
1. Log into your EDA Surveys account.
2. On the Home Page, click on Library tab on the left-hand side.
3. Next, select the Questions tab at the top of the library.
4. Within the Questions tab, you can find the Questions. Here, you have two options:
- User Defined: This allows users to add their own custom question types.
- EDA Selected: These are questions pre-built by EDA. These question types vary and include demographic, linear scale, single textbox, and more.
*User Defined Question Section
*EDA Selected Questions
The #1 reason mergers and acquisitions fail is culture clash. Request access to our EDA Surveys platform to begin building a better culture
Schedule a chat with one of our expert coaches
To speak with an EDA professional, please fill out the form. Be sure to identify a solution or product you are interested in pursuing. We look forward to speaking with you!