Stay Connected with our Newsletter
How to Archive a Project
1. Log into your EDASurveys Account.
2. On the homepage, select the Projects tab on the left-hand side.
3. You will see all the projects that you have started.
4. Hover over the project you would like to Archive.
5. Click on the three dots in the top right corner of the project.
6. Click Archive.
7. The project will then be filed into the Archived tab.
8. You can always activate your project if you wish to remove it from the archived projects folder.
The #1 reason mergers and acquisitions fail is culture clash. Request access to our EDA Surveys platform to begin building a better culture
Schedule a chat with one of our expert coaches
To speak with an EDA professional, please fill out the form. Be sure to identify a solution or product you are interested in pursuing. We look forward to speaking with you!